Thursday, May 14, 2009

big boy~

(Caleb after lifting weights at Gold's Gym in Venice Beach)

Caleb has grown so much...especially in the past couple weeks. One day his sleep sack fit him, then the next it didn't. Having a big healthy child is such a blessing, but my arm muscles are having a hard time keeping up. I can see why moms are so buff.

I've been fighting a sore throat and bad cough for the past week. Thankfully, David and Caleb were spared from it. I think my body is having a hard time fighting it because I don't get enough sleep. I can't imagine having babies back to back...when do you ever get to catch up on sleep? Women like Michelle Duggar are amazing. (http://www.duggarfamily.com/) More power to them. I think I'll just have 3...or 4. :)


4 comments:

  1. oh my they grow up so fast! that's so amazing!
    you're a trooper jean :)

    hwaiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get well soon! Caleb is so big! You should have 5 children and form your own NBA team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how could he have grown so much in the past month?!! insanity!

    have a great dohl in houston... wish i could be there too. eddie is dying to meet the little buggar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. real stud... he probably benches more than me.

    hey david

    ReplyDelete