Saturday, June 27, 2009

the golden age

I've heard that 4 months of age is the "golden age" for a baby. This is the age when they smile and laugh a lot, are more social and responsive, and still can't move around too much. Caleb has been a true joy. His smile brightens up my mood, no matter how I'm feeling. Although he doesn't really have stranger anxiety just yet, he is a bit more reserved around others. I wish he would share the joy with more people...I guess David and I are very blessed though. :)


(note: for you FBers, you probably have already seen these photos.)












1 comment:

  1. doooood. he looks like he's already one. these pics are killing me! i hardly got to play with him last time :( i hope he doesn't get stranger anxiety with me too much the next time i see him!!!

    ReplyDelete