Thursday, February 19, 2009

Caleb is here!

On Monday, February 16, 2009 at 11:11 am, Caleb Tae Park was born. He weighed 8 lbs. 2 oz. and was 19.75 inches in length. Praise God for a healthy baby! I want to thank each and every single one of our family members and friends who prayed for us...the prayers of the saints were heard. I could not have done it without the support of my wonderful husband, of course, but I know that the prayers lifted were invaluable in helping the process go smoothly as well. Thank you thank you.

I will write more, but I'm sure most of you just want to see pictures. :) Here they are...






6 comments:

  1. dude! caleb and i are gonna be homies.. i already know it. Congrats guys! the video is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Video! Post more, post more! He's so adorably *NEW... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude, it's like david park in the movie benjamin button and he's warping back in time into the baby... that didnt make sense at all -but yes, he does look like David!

    post more, i love his smiling - he must've listened to my jokes while you were pregnant and can't stop laughing..... !!!hahah that was good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks just like his daddy! :)
    I can't wait to meet him!
    Blessings to you three!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOLY MOLY!! MOMMA IN THE HOUUUUSEEE!!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    I can't believe this... welcome to the world Caleb!!
    He is stinkin adorable and handsome... well in that babies-look-like-aliens kind of way. =]
    I am so excited (if you couldn't already tell by my caps and exclamation marks decorating this comment)

    BEAUTIFUL!
    congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caleb is so precious! I'm so happy for you guys :) I can't believe you're already a mommy, i feel like it was just yesterday when we'd meet up for tutoring ^^

    I'm so thankful for the new blessing in your life, and I can't wait to see you guys when I go home for break!!! Can I be Auntie Rachel? :D

    ReplyDelete